Saturday, August 25, 2007

Goals

This month has not been good for hitting any of my fitness goals. My step count is real low, not even close to my 15,000 steps a day. I lost that somewhere in Vegas. then we had 4 days of rain and cold when we got home, and that didn't help a lot either. I found it funny that my sister and I both were under 5000 steps for her birthday. that sure doesn't happen often thankfully.

At this point I am just going to start fresh in Sept. My minute goal is just non existent this month also. About the only good thing I can say is that I started a new part time job at the Y as fitness instructor and will be spending some time there helping other people get fit. I will be spending a good part of the day there on Wed and it looks very interesting. A very diverse mix of people.

No comments: