Friday, February 26, 2010

the Good and the Bad

I seem to have an awful lot of good in my life lately and I really appreciate that. We got the desk moved last night and got it all hooked back up and working properly and it looks great. The ladies all commented on how nice and warm and welcoming it looks. It should, I was up there till 9:30 last night and back up by 6:30 this morning. I had left a mess and wanted it cleaned up before anyone got in there. I wasn't happy with where we had the monitor and wanted to move it about a foot to the left. Went to cut the cable ties and cut the heck out of my thumb. It bled buckets! I am on an aspirin a day remember and I cut the fleshy part really deep with really sharp scissors. Finally, got it to stop bleeding, put about 5 bandaids on it and went back to work, but carefully.

Later while cleaning the back room, it started all over again. I had to have Paula cut the bandaids off and we had to stop the bleeding and wrap it all over again. It now has about 4 bandaids over top a good portion of paper towel. LOl, it worked.

Really didn't think I'd get my contact out of the left eye with it wrapped like that, I can't even get the thumb up to my eye its so fat. got the contact out, not sure how with my right hand.

I am off the weekend and hoping to relax a bit.

No comments: