Friday, February 19, 2010

Going smoothly

Things are moving along rather smoothly at my place. I have now been there two weeks on my own. Hard to believe, it has gone so quickly. I am there normally 12 hours a day and come home still thinking of things I wanted to get done and that is with a list to do!

Curves International called this week and the paperwork is all perfect, thank Goodness, but they needed the "Articles of Incorporation" and to see that the stocks had been transferred to me. They are now at my attorneys office being prepared. I don't know how they slipt through the cracks, but as soon as they are done we can fax them down and that should be pretty much the last thing they need. They will then email us legal documents to sign and return. We are coming down the road to the finish!

Hard to believe this has all happened in one short month. I just looked at Curves a month ago this week.

No comments: