Sunday, February 14, 2010

First week, My place

Well, it is hard to believe but the first week of being at Curves alone has already gone by. It sure went fast and so far, well. Hope that continues. I got the notice back yesterday, the papers all arrived at Curves International in Texas on Monday, the 8th. They are supposed to send pre approval within 10 business days if everything is right with the papers. I am keeping my fingers crossed that all is well. I do not want anything to slow this down. I want the locksmith in to change all the locks and am just waiting for it to be final.

Tomorrow we are doing free protein shakes at my place. I need to get to the store and pick up all the fixings, fruit, yogurt, milk, etc. Should be fun. I have added 4 new members this week. Bought my Miche bag and when I have 10 new members I am going to get a new Chelle for it! Yeah! How cool!

No comments: