Thursday, February 25, 2010

Disappointed

I am so disappointed. We did good sending all the paperwork in to Curves and they say it is perfect, however, we missed sending the articles of organization and the copies of the stock showing it had been transferred. Curves Int. called last week that they needed this. We just got it faxed yesterday, it has slowed us down and it could take another month or so before its final. Jan, who I am dealing with there, assures me there is not going to be a problem. That things are fine and it is going to be mine, then says officially though, she cannot tell me that. I just want this done and there is going to be a party at my place when it is.

I have signed up to participate in the health fair, family day at the high school in April and will be taking one of the machines, one board, and the body fat analyizer with me. That should be fun.

My computer guy is coming tonight or supposed to be, however, we are to be getting another real bad storm so its anyones guess. i am so excited about getting these things done. The carpet guy is coming Sunday to clean the carpets, I still need the locks done, but that is the final thing for these big expenses.

We are almost there and would have been if we had done those shares of stock, and the articles of organization. Darn it!

No comments: