Friday, January 29, 2010

Quote from a friend

A friend had this posted on Facebook, I loved it, so am borrowing it for here. I have no idea who actually wrote it, she learned it in high school. "people change so you learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so that you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself.. & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." I don't agree with the trust no one but yourself part. but Like the quote otherwise.

Had a great day at Curves yesterday. Up early this morning, 4:30 am and going back to be there by 7 am. These ladies are awesome and they are as happy to have me there as I am to be there. It is hard there right now sometimes cause I can't be doing all the things I want to be doing. I have so many plans and need to just take it slow.

No comments: