Thursday, January 28, 2010

First Day


I was at my place yesterday from 7 am to 7 pm with coming home for 2 hours while they were closed. It is so energetic, energizing, motivating. I had the best time talking to all of these women. We had 38 members in for the day. We have about 102 members and my goal is to double that in one year. 202 by next January. Add another 100 the following year. Based on the population there they estimate I could potentially have 500 members. I was exhausted when I got home last night but think most of that is from not doing much except sitting, learning, listening and doing some computer stuff. Only time I really moved around was to walk over and talk to members. I am posting a picture here. I love, love, love it! I have free week passes so if any of you want to come check it out please do so. Come for the day, stay for life. Hmm, may make that my motto. I liked it! 'wonder if I heard it somewhere?

The following is a note sent to my by good friend Dianne Smail ""Congrats Peggi! May the Lord Bless your new venture and may you prosper . You have worked hard to achieve this goal. I am sure you will help many women who are looking to change their life style. You will be a good coach and mentor to your customers. The business end will all fall into place. It is the customer/consumer who needs your help! You have a story and a drive like no other! God Bless You!"

No comments: