Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nuts

Life is about to get really, really nuts. Today was my last day at the store. 5 years and I am done. No more furniture sales for me. I am buying Curves! Yeah! going up for training tomorrow morning at 7 am, home around noon, then back in the afternoon for more training. I may be living there for a while. LOL. Not funny actually. Once the sale is final I will probably be there from 7 am to 7 pm, 6 days a week. Should be interesting. There is so much to learn and I have spent hours on the web site and in the training manuals. I am so excited, and just want to get started and have it be mine!

I am so glad that the store didn't make me do a full two week notice period. I just told them Thursday and today was my last day. I am so glad, my mind is going in so many different directions that it is hard to focus there. It is not what I want to be doing. Its hard to focus on furniture when I want to be learning my own business. Now, I am free to do that.

No comments: