Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day Off and new goal.

Today is a day off work, no plans, going nowhere. We cancelled on the gym this morning, Cher has stuff she needs done and think we were both burnt out on all the running lately. Feels good to be home for the day. I slept in.

I have a new goal, I want to finish my class and take the class to be certified as Walk Leader for WATP. Looked into it the other day. I can teach class from the Fitness Connection and Paula at the Y said we can probably work something out there also. I was all set to start this until I read more about it and do have to do an at home class before going to the studio. At the studio you have to do a presentation on a walk, along with pass the written test and have to be CPR certified. So that is all another goal for me on this journey. It means waiting until I am finished with the NCSF, so I want to get a move on with this.

Today, means study time. Woo Hoo!

No comments: