Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Curves

It is so hard to believe that we are coming up on 5 years since the scary night when I had that first heart attack, was home alone, and didn't have a clue what was happening. It sure didn't act like a heart attack, all full of anxiety, vomiting, pacing, sweating etc. When it happened the second time, just 3 short months later, we had a better idea of what had happened but still no clue why. thank God for Dr. Follansbee in Pittsburgh. Without him I truly would not be here today. All of the doctors there were wonderful, but he truly is the one I credit with finding the cause, and saving my life.

I have often wondered through those years why I was saved? Twice? Being life flighted to a major hospital is something most people never go through once, yet I did it twice. I truly have believed in the years since then that there is something I am meant to do. I believe in the past year, I have found that purpose. I am studying Fitness and Nutrition and taking a course to be certified as personal trainer. My goal is to help people get healthy. What better way to thank God and the doctors for giving me back my life.

Now, I maybe have a new dream to tie into that. Last night I heard a rumor that our local Curves is up for sale. I know the lady who owns it. I am planning on calling her today to find out some information on this. I am so excited and am trying not to be until I learn more about it. Its funny though, years ago when she bought it I had wished I had known it was up for sale. the way I found out about it now is totally ironic. I had called Monday to make a hair appt. I always go on Wed but she could get me in Tuesday night after work. I never go Tuesday night but it worked out well for me. When I got there friends of mine were there that I have not seen in years. We talk on line and when she mentioned Curves up for sale, I was ecstatic! Now to find out some info. What is meant to be is meant to be. I know that. Wish me luck.

No comments: