Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Running and running

Ok, there are different kinds of running and today I am focusing on two of them. The first one is running errands. I did that starting at 7 am this morning. I needed my blood work done,, I am back to UPMC next month for my yearly checkup for the pheochromocytoma. Please say a prayer that all is well. Had a hair appt at 8:30 and decided to run and get groceries in between, didn't need a lot, thankfully John had gone the other day. Needed to stop at the credit union also, so all those errands and finally got home somewhere around 11. Tried to get a self portrait of the new hair but somehow keep cutting off the top of my head so that is going to have to wait. I want to do the other running. My hair is finally longer than its been in years, not long by any stretch of the imagination but longer, its at least chin length finally and growing.

To windy, wet and cold to get outside so I am heading down to the treadmill and with the use of my gymboss, check out www.gymboss.com I am going to run on the treadmill for a while. I can't believe how much I miss it. Also today is the day for the pushup, situp, squat challenge so that will be happening sometime later today with intervals on the bike or eliptical in between. I am missing the gym, my sister and racquet ball today. Cher had to work so no gym today, darn it. We will be there Sunday.

Ok, enough for now, I can't sit still need to get moving, want some study time later today too, my book right now is on Flexibility.

No comments: