Sunday, October 04, 2009

95%


I took the test last night for Upper and Lower Body Strength. I was a bit disappointed that I missed two questions. I got 95% for that test and that is what I am carrying for the class. Guess thats not to bad but still wanted to do better. I am about finished with the course for the fitness and nutrition, have about 3 more tests to do before I start on the certificiation for Personal Trainer. That is going to take a while. I have until May to finish it and be certified without needing an extension so hopefully can finish it up in time. I do think it should be abit easier to find study time with winter coming. Winter is coming fast to Pa this year. Its cold here already. Dark and gloomy too.

I am considering taking on some duties with the Relay committee this year. They suck at advertising and I have often thought about volunteering my time to help with this. I am considering it still. Just not to sure that its what I want to do.
Gotta run, we are off to the gym this morning for a good workout and some racquet ball too! Enjoy your day everyone! Here is another pic from the dog races at Wheeling.

No comments: