Thursday, September 24, 2009

Personal Trainer News

Ok, did I tell any of you that I was about half way through my class? If I did forget it. I must have been nuts. I was under the assumption that I was halfway through until the other day. In the mail came my last packet of books. Or what I had thought would be my last set of books. However, come to find out and I really should have realised this, what I had been taking up to this point was for the certification in fitness and nutrition and really has nothing to do with the certification for Personal Trainer. The last packet of books I just received is huge, 3 big books, and 2 dvd's. this last packet is what I need to learn to pass the test for Certification. All that has gone before will surely help but this last set puts it down to the wire. I haven't started it yet, I am still finishing up the rest of the other classes. Once I finish the rest of the fitness and nutrition, then I do the Personal Trainer Course, then go away for the final test. I still have to May to finish. Going to need it I believe. I am really enjoying it though.

No comments: