Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Love, Love, Love

Let me say first off that I love my husband, however I also love days off and I love days off when my dear husband is AT WORK! Finally I have a day off to myself. I don't mean for that to sound selfish and I am sorry if it does. he has been off for the past three weeks and has been here whenever I am home. Some of you ladies, I am sure, can understand when I say I love having the house to myself sometimes. Not all the time mind you, but once in a while it is nice, darn nice. Here it is 8:30 in the morning. I am sitting here still in pj's drinking coffee and playing on the computer and no need to feel guilty! I am about to get moving, going to pickup the kitchen, hop into some clothes and go out for my run. Then can get home and get busy with the laundry, housework, whatever and can turn on and up sirius radio to play along and keep me entertained.

Cher and I are checking out the Fitness Connection this afternoon so I need to meet her at walmart by 1:00, then picking up a few things at the store afterwards. I love days off with plans.

Bye!

No comments: