Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A really good day


The day sure didn't start out all that great but it got better as the day went on. I had a real nice couple in the store today. They ended up buying over $9000. That was awesome. Haven't had one that big in quite a while. John's at camp so I decided to stop and get my nails done tonight instead of going over tomorrow while I am off. That means I can stay home tomorrow and get some stuff done. I got my first ever pedicure and it matches my manicure. Designs on the big toes and the ring fingers. Here is a picture and hope it stays nice throughout the vacation. Then more good news, I took the next test tonight for my class and passed with 93%. I have a 96 for the course so far and am on the 6th lesson out of 14. I may actually finish this course someday.

I am still in the process of recording it and have gone backwards to catch up everything I have done, still have 5 more classes to record. Wish I would have been doing this all along, but guess its a good refresher.

No comments: