Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Perfect size


I love water bottles. You may know that about me, you may not. However, truth be known I have about 20, all sizes, all colors, different types, some stainless, some plastic, some with sippy lids, some with guzzlers. All different and I love each and every one of them. I have often gotten to the track for my run and wish I had remembered to take water with me. I take it everywhere else. I even carry water to work and we have a Brita pitcher there. This morning I remembered to take water, was glad I did too, got thirsty on that run. Anyways, this water bottle my daughter bought me at the Hoover Damn when we were in Vegas a few years ago. It is the perfect size and the perfect water bottle for my run at the track, not to big to carry to the park, has the sippy lid so it can stay closed while it sits on the bench and it holds about 12 oz. Perfect amount for my run. Thanks Michelle.

No comments: