Thursday, March 26, 2009

Contacts

Ok, well today was my eye exam. Not one doctor has ever even suggested contacts until today. I think I've worn glasses for about 10 years now, mainly for reading, but its easier to do the lineless bifocals and just wear them all the time.

The eye doctor today talked to me about contacts, he feels I am the perfect candidate so we are trying them. I left his office wearing them, after having to put them in and take them out once. Its kind of a pain. I took them out tnight at work, wanted to take them out while someone was around to help if I needed help. It took me a while but I did it.

Not to sure I like them or that I will be able to wear them, they were a bit blurry at times. Think my eyes need to adjust to them. I have to go back for a follow up next Thursday so we will see by then. Hope that I can get them in and out tomorrow without much of a problem.

No comments: