Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bluebirds

The bluebirds are back! A sure sign of spring, they arrived within minutes of John cleaning out their houses. A good possibility they had been here checking things out sooner, but yesterday was the first we saw them. Its about time too.

We did lose 3 of our big fish in the pond this winter. I really don't remember how many of the big ones we had in there but I am hoping that we still have at least 1 or 2 of those real big ones left. Its nice to see them swimming around out there. Spring is definately coming!

Check out this link for a slide show of suprising signs you'll live longer than you think and see what you are doing right and where you need help. I found it fascinating. http://health.msn.com/health-topics/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=100216496&GT1=31036

I am really enjoying my class and right now am trying to learn Medical Terminology, its tough, but I am getting through it.

No comments: