Sunday, December 09, 2007

Shopping



I've been Christmas shopping after work the past two nights, trying to get some of it done. We exchange names in my family and I have decided its dangerous for me to get my sister. I have had fun shopping for her this year. You know how sometimes you buy something for someone and your just so excited about it?? Well, thats how this is. I can already here her laughing! I think I gotcha good sis!

This is stupid but I am excited about new socks for me! We have all been talking at work lately and most of us have decided they are making socks out of different material and we are all getting holes in the toes after one or two wearings. Mine have always been from walmart and I can tell the difference in the material. I bought some at Penny's last night and am so excited about trying them out. Also bought some wool ones from walmart to try also! Yeah!

Off today and big plans on getting some exercise in. Totally out of control yesterday and had a shmuffin from Sheetz. Loads of calories and fat and wasn't even good! then Long John silvers last night on the way home! that was good but sure expanded the belly a bit! Working it off today!

No comments: