Sunday, December 30, 2007

Good walk

Bundled up and out for a nice walk this afternoon, high of about 35 degrees, so was cold but felt good. Takes me a while to get ready to walk, I like to use the heart rate monitor, the pedometers, (two of them ) ipod, and today I took the new camera along to get some pictures. It takes some nice pictures and is easy to carry. The stream over by 555 is pretty full and looks quite different than it did this past summer. REally enjoyed the walk this afternoon, felt great to just strap on the music and go. Wasn't gone long, just to darn cold, but was out about a half hour. Went up to the big pond when I got back, the fish up there thought they were going to get fed, and came up to see me. My four favorites are still there and alive and well, and growing. They are getting so nice and big! I cannot wait for spring! Wish it would hurry up and get here!

No comments: