Sunday, December 16, 2007

PLANS


Whew! Think I am tired out already just thinking about all i want done today. My plans include wrapping presents, cleaning guest room, ( Marissa is coming to stay Friday night) changing sheets on bed, cleaning bathroom, cleaning kitchen floor, sweeping all floors, exercising, balancing the checkbook, making out a check for the credit union. If there is time through here I may watch a Christmas movie on Lifetime, or thanks to the dvr I can record one and may do that to watch after the holiday.


Christmas music is going to be on and blasting, I found my Toby Keith, Dwight Yoakum, Tractors tapes..Yippee. going to go get this day started.


Oh, we got snow last night! Will probably fit in some time trying to shovel out the drive also, that counts for good exercise.

No comments: