Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve Day



Christmas Eve Day! Different from the past thirty or so in that I will not be going to my parents house tonight. We have to work today, so we spent yesterday with my mom, dad, sister and brothers and their families. It was a really nice day and thanks to Nikki we have some good pictures which will be posted soon. Am sorry that we didn't get a group photo, and is something that should be done. This family is the pitts when it comes down to photos though. I was surprised to get home and see some really nice ones on the camera that Nikki was able to get. Good news too, in that even with all the good food I ate yesterday, I didn't gain anything. Still, I am up early, its only 5:15 and going down on the tread for a bit before work this morning. Tonight we are having Christmas here at our house with the kids.

Going to be so nice working just 3 1/2 hours today and i work the best ones from 9 to 12:30. Am sure there won't be much going on in there. Saturday night we watched a movie one of the girls had brought in.

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments: