Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Shopping again

Mom, Cher and I are going Christmas shopping again today. Everything just seemed to fall into place for today and its nice when that happens. I have a hair appt this morning in St Marys and had emailed them to see if they wanted to meet me in town afterwards to have lunch and do some shopping. They wanted to go to Dubois which works actually even better. I can look for a new outfit for the Christmas party and still do some Christmas shopping. I am hoping to find one of the two things that I want for John today and may find both of them with any luck.

Our weather has just been superb. It could not possibly get any better than this for November. And so late in November. We have had sunny skies and high 50's for a week or so now. Hopefully it will make winter go quickly.

Our Christmas tree is still undecorated, was planning on doing that today, but not with shopping. Hopefully maybe tonight if I'm home in time.

No comments: