Saturday, November 18, 2006

Me At Three


Wasn't I just such an adorable three year old? John and I are doing a picture wall in the basement and we have been going through pictures. This was one of me that we came across. I believe its the only one of me that I have from when I was young. However, I am going to go through pictures at my mom and dad's on Thanksgiving Day when I'm there so its anyones guess what may be posted on here after that. Lookout sis..I have one of you in mind that I'm hoping to find at mom's house.
I am just having such a good time with doing some different things on this blog. You will note I am sure that I now have a map of the United States posted with the steps I walk daily. Plus tickers of the exercise and steps done. These will only be updated on days off because it takes a while to do it.
I cannot believe how much of a health kick I have been on ever since being so sick in 2005. Since quitting smoking though it has made quite a difference. I actually enjoy all the exercise, the eating healthy, the green tea and the 8 glasses of water a day. I just wish I would have learned all this earlier.

No comments: