Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Steps


I've decided to post my daily step count on here. That way those I am competing with can see how I'm doing and if they want to show me what they have done you can add a comment..my sister knows how to do that very well! My pedometer broke yesterday so I was glad to have a spare in the drawer out here and will be running to walmart soon for another spare. I have worn the pedometer every single day since january 1st and think I would not know how to walk without it.


Well, I am off today and hoping to see some deer or elk around the yard. John saw 6 big bulls on his way to work yesterday, so they are on the move. We do have elk prints in the backyard by the bird feeder. these are the two deer eating in our backyard.


I guess I better get off the computer and get dressed and get busy..Boy, do I ever love days off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is that snow or frost on the ground :-) ???