Sunday, October 15, 2006

Love that basement!

Well, unfortunatley ever since they updated the site I still cannot post pictures. Have even thought about using a different site but hate to change everything and lose all this. I keep thinking they should get it fixed soon. A few other people on the help group are not able to post pictures either, so at least its not just me.

The basement is absolutely wonderful, I love it. Just came up from exercising and its wonderful to spend some time down there. Except the new carpet still stinks. I just sprayed it with some Febreeze and hope that helps.

Cheri, Jeff and possibly Paul are coming up this afternoon sometime, will be nice to see them. I still have Jeff's camera and he wants it back. Poor guy owns two and has none, Paul has one, I have the other.

I love the new one we bought anyways. Yesterday I took pictures of two young bucks out in our backyard, would love to be able to post them and hopefully they get the pictures up and working soon.

No comments: