Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Carpeting

Well, today is the day the carpet gets intstalled in the basement. I'm excited and up early. The guys are supposed to be here around 8 to get started. Yesterday, I was on the treadmill and it is so unlevel, we have moved it time and again to get stuff out of the way. I cannot wait until this is done and can get that downstairs back to normal.

John has been busy working down there the past two days, he built a half wall over by the exercise room, and I think I'm setting the small aquarium up on it. With some angel fish and a few others. He paneled the wall where the two areas meet and it looks great. Should be fun trying to figure out where we want things when its all back together again.

We are hoping to get some time outside today, weather allowing. We really need to get the ponds apart, the filters, pumps, fountains etc are all still up and running. Fall is coming quickly and I can't seem to keep up.

No comments: