Monday, October 02, 2006

New aquarium


Squeekers likes the new aquarium too. Notice there are not even any fish in it yet. Just got it home tonight and just finished setting it up..11:00 pm here, so the fish are going to wait till tomorrow to be added in. Hopefully will have time before leaving for work but otherwise will be doing it tomorrow night when I get home. It's 29 gallons. I am sure the cichlids and oscars will love it.
I do need a few bigger plants for in it, the ones I have worked well in the 10 gallon but too little for this one. Walmart had live plant bulbs for aquariums so did put a few of those in, they are supposed to start growing within 10 to 15 days. The new aquarium has fluorescent bulbs too, so it looks pretty neat actually. Kind of hard to tell where its at in this picture. It is on the shelf right inside the living room door, beside my chair. I'm excited to get the fish in it. Want to make sure the water temp is right first though.

No comments: