Saturday, October 28, 2006

A God Awful Day

Yesterday was a God Awful Day at work. We were busy, had this direct mail sale going on. Tons of people in and around and I couldn't sell a darn thing. Had two orders and then a phone call later to hold one till Monday when she comes back in to recheck her colors. It is a really hard thing to see everyone around you selling everything to everyone and your writing quote after quote after quote. Hopefully at least some of those quotes come back in this week. Some of them do sound quite promising, and my second sale yesterday was a lady who had been in earlier. She brought her husband in to see what she wanted.

I hate days like that though and it really makes me question myself, Can I do this? Why am I there? It doesn't help at all that the past two days I was scheduled out at 6 and was late both days, last night I was there till 8. Tonight I am scheduled in until 8. this sale is continuing through Monday.

I think I need to learn to shake it off, and to go have some fun with it and hope that helps.

No comments: