Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Resister at hopsital..

Well, this was fun..not. I had to go register for the two day pee test, which is coming up this weekend..has to be done every 6 months to ensure that darn pheo hasn't come back. anyways, got there this morning to register and the lady was having quite a time with the slip from the doctor..she couldn't read it and I offered to read it for her, having done this a few times i know what the test is for..she used the codes above the handwritten cause she couldn't read it and did the registration forms to test for diabetes..when I told her that wasn't what it was for, she had to go ask at the lab and finally just used the computerto find my last test, 6 months ago.

Then I got down to the lab to pick up the jugs and they told me I don't have to register before the test I have to register when I bring the jugs back, both days..last time thy had me register when I picked them up. So they cancelled the registrattion that lady had just done. What fun, all this and the tests haven't even started yet.

And now no coffee, tea, chocolate among other things for the next 5 days. YUck, like thats going to happen. I will be careful, but will have a coffee now and then..

No comments: