Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Female Mind.

I really do wonder about us sometimes. I know that JOhn thinks I'm nuts most of the time, and this morning I have to agree with him. Remember reading my post about the Betta Project? that was the project with the vases, fish, and plants..well, last night I managed to kill "Blue" the blue betta. I think I suffocated him. I was topping off the water in the vases for them and never gave it a thought and put the water all the way up to the bottom of the plastic cup..I think no air could get in..and later when I was out here, he sat on my credenza, he was dead...really do think if I had been on the computer soon I could have saved him. Here's the part that makes me think I may be a tad nuts...I really debated about running to walmart late last night, around 11 for a new fish for this vase...finally talked myself out of it, but went first thing this morning..Now have a new purple reddish one in that vase.. They didn't have another blue one and I didn't want to wait.

What makes this all even worse is that today is the first day of my two day pee test, otherwise known as the pee a thon. This does not make anything easy. I have to take a jar with me in case...cannot miss one time or have to do the whole entire darn test over..Am not allowed coffee, tea or a bunch of different foods, so I'm up and going on nothing..well, a sip of coffee..(I cheat once in a while) but just a sip..and to make that worse I couldn't sleep and was up before 6 this morning.

My mom and Cher are supposed to be coming up today and I am really looking forward to that..will be so nice to have a bit of time to visit without the guys.

No comments: