Friday, February 11, 2011

Zumba in the Circuit

Wow! The past year has been awesome! I am a business owner, and now a licensed Zumba Instructor and member of Zin. I taught my first class last night. We did two Curves Circuit with Zumba Fitness classes back to back! What a riot that was! The first class was full and very loud and they really worked it! We had tons of fun, the second class was supposed to have been full but a few people called that they were sick. It was a bit quieter, but still fun. I had thought I would be sore today, but am not.

this past year has just been amazing for me. I have doubled the size of the business, I absolutely love the women, the job and being able to help others get healthy and fit. We are going to be teaching Zumba classes every Thursday night and now we are going to add Tuesday mornings also.

I did forget a few of the steps, but just added some other ones in. I will keep getting better at this! We loved it and everyone had a great time, I am sure the ladies will be talking about it for quite a while!

No comments: