Sunday, February 27, 2011

Kettle Bells

Time sure has a way of getting away from us. My life is so busy with the business and Zumba that my only real day off is Sunday anymore. I am working some half days since hiring my sister, Cheri, however, now we do Zumba on them. I am not complaining, I truly love my life. This morning I had time,finally, to go downstairs and do my kettle bell workout. I love still fitting in my own exercise at home even with Zumba and Curves.

That 30 minute cardio/strength with the 5 pounds Kettle bells is a real workout. Spring is coming and I need to fit in more time with this.

I have also recently become a beachbody coach and I am using Shakeology for either breakfast or a snack daily and that is really great.

This is my year to reach the health and fitness goals along with my business goals. Chalenes 30 day push challenge has really helped to bring alot of perspective to what I want to accomplish.

No comments: