Sunday, January 16, 2011

Coming up..

Almost a year has passed since I decided to buy Curves. What alot of changes there have been in this past year. How much our club has grown and what a lot of fun we have had. I just got back from the weekend in Philly completing a Zumba Fitness workshop. Curves and Zumba have teamed up to offer the Curves Circuit with Zumba Fitness and I was not able to find an instructor. So went to learn it and be able to teach it myself. The class was intense, about 7 hours of Zumba Fitness/Dance and sitting on a hard wood floor in between. I passed and am now authorized to teach Zumba, once the instructor gets me registered on the Zin site I will be able to get on their and see what I need to do to get authorized for the circuit, I understand that is another class, but on line. Then comes the choreography and music. I will need to create play lists and put the dance steps together with it, this should be interesting. Will take some time I am sure and in the meantime need to keep practicing my own moves to make it better and more fun.

I am glad to have that workshop in and glad that Heidi went with me, about 65 of us there and I would have been really nervous without her. She made it more fun and easier.

No comments: