Sunday, February 20, 2011

Zumba Classes


Who would ever have thought? In the past year I have become a small business owner, a licensed Zumba instructor and am now participating in things around our community quite regularly. I am reading articles and books on running a business, becoming a better leader, fitness and nutrition and I am learning daily. God really does work in mysterious ways and I know that if it was not due to my becoming so ill 6 years ago and being lifeflighted, my interest in health, fitness and nutrition would never have developed.

At this stage of my life I finally feel like I am were I belong. Buying Curves is like coming home after being gone for years. It is a shame it has taken me 55 years to learn that, but better late than never.

I never really intended to become a business owner, it was not really a dream of mine, however, I have always liked the idea of a career more than a job, and this is definately that. Yesterday I was at the business expo and made quite a few contacts. We gave away free weeks to all the ladies that wanted them.

Next month we are having a 24 hour fundraiser for Relay for Life, that should be quite interesting, we are asking for donations for a Chinese Auction and of course cash donations to help our team. There will be a lot going on and we will be open to the public, should be quite a fun, interesting time. Come on down and visit us the weekend of March 18 and 19.

No comments: