Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sister

Yesterday was Cheris' first day working at the club. She gave away quite a few shoe tokens, everyone who came in got one. She is working with me again today. But think today is going to be mainly on the circuit and getting to know our ladies. yesterday was about a lot of paperwork. I signed up one new member last night but Cher had already left so I left the paperwork for her to do today. Want to make sure she has some time with the computer part of it.

I called Windstream last week and had the rollover phone line taken off and made a designated fax line, then had them add voice mail. I have been calling them daily and finally found out someone entered my order wrong and that is why I still don't have voice mail. Should have it today sometime.

I really feel comfortable with my decision to have Cheri come to work, this should be fun and good for all of us. Her and Paula are talking like we need a meeting once in a while so can look at adding that to our schedule.

I am the luckiest lady alive I think, my own fantastic business, two wonderful employees, and 170 members who are also friends. A fantastic husband of 6 years on top of that. Can life get any better?

No comments: