Sunday, August 29, 2010

Loving Life

Things at the club have been going extremely well. We are growing, I am up to about 174 members although some of them are not active right now. I am trying to reach them to see if they are returning or not. I hate numbers in the system just for the sake of having numbers, I want them accurate. My sister, Cheri, started working with us last week and that also seems to be going well. I like having her there and wish we could use her even more, but do need to watch payroll. I am confident we will continue to grow and this will be more than likely. I get questioned quite often about Curves and continue to hand out free weekly passes to people I meet and talk to everywhere. One day in line at Save A Lot, the next to the teller at the bank who comments that she needs to exercise and "what do we do there" Perfect opportunity and hate to let one go by.

Paula installed new program on the computer and is making her and Cher business cards copied off the set up for mine, she is a whiz on the computer and is good to have around.

I am bummed that we did the weight management program, Phase 1 this week and I only lost 1 pound . However, I have been messing with that for about 3 weeks now and down a total of 3 pounds. Plus, I cheated a few times. Snacks at Glorias purse party on Friday, dinner at Ponderosa last night. If I would have stayed true to it, I am sure I would have been down about another 3. My fault.

Happy Sunday friends, Make it a great day! Keep on moving.

No comments: