Sunday, August 15, 2010

Life

Well, my life has sure been different since buying a Curves Franchise. My life seems to revolve 24/7 around the club and I guess that is to be expected. Even when I am not there I am thinking what needs to be done, or what is next, or what advertising do I need to do, or what incentive can we run, or how can I do this? Whew! Can wear a person out just thinking about it. Add to that the fact that I am now up at 4:30 most days and not home until around 7:30 and it sure is busy.
It's funny, but I love it. This is my baby now, my chance to really do something to help other women get healthy and fit. I am planning on starting the weight management classes in Oct and have tons of stuff to do before then. I really need to learn how to teach the class. There are dvd's that go along with the class that we need to watch, so I need a tv for the club. another expense, but a needed one. The computer screen isn't big enough..hmm, unless I buy a bigger screen. Then there is the fact that we will probably do classes sometimes in the relaxation room. If we do them during the day. Hmm, to many things to think about at 6 in the morning. Okay, stop! My mind needs a rest. And it doesn't seem to get one.

Hope y'all enjoy your Sunday! I've got things to get done!

No comments: