Thursday, August 19, 2010

An awesome start

What a great way to start a day. Slept in a bit, don't work until 2:30 today. Rebounded by the pond and did a yardwalk, first one in ages as a cool down. Burnt 219 calories, which is my recommended daily amount and you know that I will be doing the Curves circuit yet today. Tonight is our cpr class, will be glad to have that done and out of the way for a year. Next week we are doing the first aid class and then that will be done too.

We have had a great week at the club and signed up 4 new members. Yeah! Woo hoo.

My sister starts work on Monday, give us a great big Woo Hoo here, we are both so excited about that. I may see if she wants to work the entire day with me instead of just the 10 to 5 I have her scheduled. LOL

Make it a great day everyone, its an absolutely gorgeous day here in Pa.

No comments: