Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My daughter

I am just so damn proud of my darling daughter. Yesterday was her last day of school, after God only knows how many years. I would have to stop and figure it out and we all know my math is terrible. Michelle is finally, after all these years, graduating with her Masters Degree in social work. She is now an MSW LSW and I sure hope I have those initials right. Michelle has done it on her own and we are so proud of her. She has sure had some ups and downs in these years, getting married, moving to Seattle, her husband going over to fight in the war, moving to Vegas, losing her beloved father to cancer, and finally here we are graduating. What a road it has been, but she has persevered and she has won! We are so damn proud of you dolly. Now, sit back, relax and enjoy reading a good book just for the fun of it. I love and miss you dolly and will see you soon! You are my darling daughter and I am just so damn proud of you!

No comments: