Monday, April 05, 2010

Family Health Day

Today is quite different for me, actually the entire weekend has been. I closed the club at noon on Friday for Good Friday. Didn't reopen until this morning at 7 am so we had a long weekend. Mine was actually even a bit longer. Paula worked Thursday night and Frday am, so I have been off since Thursday afternoon. Something unheard of in my previous world of retail.

Today, I will be at the high school for Family Health Day 2010. We are setting up at 10 am and it starts at 1 with senior citizens, followed by the general public from 2 to 6. Should be an interesting day. Cheri is coming up to help me set up and I wish she could stay, but she will be leaving about the time we open. We are taking over the chest/back machine and a board and of course tons of literature. We are giving away free month certificates so I hope to drum up some interest.

The weekend was beautiful, sunny and warm. We spent a good part of it working in the yard and cleaning out the pond.

Hope to see some friends at the health fair today!

No comments: