Sunday, May 02, 2010

Walking

A gorgeous day here in Pa. yesterday. I got out for two nice, long walks. First one at the track, second one over Plum, Peach, 555, Apple, Teaberry etc. Coming home I looked to see if the lady was out that I talk to often when I walk. I haven't seen her since last summer and don't remember her name. think Cheri was with me last time I spoke to her. I sent an email to a neighbor who knows her to find out her name. I wrote it down somewhere but can't find it. Her puppy is Spike though. anyways, found out she is 90. she moves so quickly and is so spry that is hard for me to believe. It really makes me wonder though. How some people live so long and others go so young. I know that a good part of that is staying active, eating healthy, not smoking, etc. I know that the genes play a big role in it also. I cannot believe this lady is 90. She lives alone, in her own home still and takes care of a dog. Goes to show that it can be done.

Enjoy the day everyone.

No comments: