Sunday, April 11, 2010

Busy

My life has changed about 190% in the past few months. It seems I don't have a second that my mind is not on the business. We are planning a large two day open house/ribbon cutting for June 16 and 17. CDS requires it to be "party like" which should be a lot of fun, plus a lot of work getting it all ready. I am brining in different vendors. have asked Lia Sophia, Silpada, Pampered Chef, Kettle Korn so far and they are all making arrangements to be involved. My mind is constantly thinking what can I do for the open house, plus what needs to be done now, plus still taking all the training classes to learn everything from working the machines to maintaining them to brining in new members to keeping them happy with incentives. Some days you will find me cleaning the toilets, the next minute on the phone scheduling ribbon cuttings or new appt. I absolutely love it!

No comments: