Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve.

As always on the New Year Eve I am thinking of things I want to do a bit differently, not resolutions so much as goals. For this year, I would like to cut back on unnecessary spending, use up things I already have and not buy things I don't need.

A boss years ago when times were tough, told us this. "Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without." I would like that to be my motto this year and see what I can actually save and in the meantime this would get rid of numerous perfume, shampoo, lipsticks, creams etc in the bathroom cupboards. LOL

I would also like my goal to bet better with the tracking, excerise and food. Use walkertracker, and fitness journal along with Spark and really keep track of what I am doing and when. This should help to lose those last few pounds.

Happy New Years Everyone, what are your goals?

No comments: