Thursday, January 08, 2009

Resolutions

I know its a bit late but I came up with a few resolutions today. I ordered a new workout dvd, ordered crunchless abs. It looks fascinating and like one that once you learn the moves you can do anywhere, anytime without any props or any crunches. I like that idea. It is however, going to be my last workout dvd until at least Sept. I have bunches of them, not to sure how many but I don't use them all the time, I use workout equipment often also. During the summer, I will do them even less often, so no knew ones now until fall. Also, I ordered today the prevention book Flat Belly Diet, and the calender and journal. So, one of my resolutions is no more health books, etc until Sept also. That should make that one easy. I don' tneed any more exercise clothes either so count that in there too. I should make it a resolution to keep out of GNC, but I don't have that kind of willpower, I love my supreme foods, protein powder and vitamins. This is a start though. Now, I just can't wait for the dvd, book, and calender to get here. I am impatient when waiting for things to arrive

Ok, add these to my resolutions. LOL I will not buy any more teas until I finish up most of what I have. I have an abundance of different types of teas.
I will not buy any more hair care products until I finish up most of what I have. I also have an abundance of different hair products.
I will not buy any more body lotions until I finish up most of what I have.
I will eat a yogurt a day, drink a glass of milk a day and eat one light string cheese a day, this is addition to my calcium.
Remember, USE IT UP, WEAR IT OUT, MAKE IT DO, OR DO WITHOUT

No comments: