Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Its a mess

Well, the house is a mess. Need to post some pictures. We have a new whirlpool tub sitting in the box in our living room, a new toilet is out back on the porch. The old tub is in the carport and the old toilet is on the back sidewalk. The washer and dryer are sitting in my den. Are you getting the picture here? Hopefully, this will be done very very shortly. It is going quickly, so it may not be too bad, but boy, do I hate seeing the house look like this. I actually ran the swiffer through here tonight, for all the good that did, but at least it got some of the white sand off the wood floors. I really don't deal well with mess and chaos.

It is going to be nice to have this done, and I guess it needed to be done, but..

In the meantime we are downstairs to use the bathroom, think I made 7 trips up and down those steps today, I'm counting it for my cardio today! LOL

No comments: