Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Stone

Well, for some reason I cannot add pictures to the blog from the laptop. They come up with just that stupid x in a box thingy. Going to have to look into that but not now. Maybe Michelle knows when she gets here.

Gary emailed a picture of the stone for our yard. I thought it was to small and emailed him that. He wrote back that it is about 3' x 3' and as big as he handles so I told him to go ahead. Its a real nice looking rock. Wanted to put the picture on here but can't figure out why it won't work.

Kids will be here a week from yesterday. I am getting so excited. We are having a cookout on Wed and I will have to figure out the picture thing for the blog so I can get them posted. How frustrating to not know how to do something.

I hope Gary hurries and gets that stone done.

No comments: