Friday, April 18, 2008

Blue Funk

I just can't seem to snap out of this blue funk I am in. Mike has been gone over a week now and I know that it takes time to grieve and that it cannot be done by the clock. I guess a week really isn't all that long when you compare it to the length of time we had together and the life that we shared. It seems that I am going through life right now just making the motions. I am not really seeing or feeling the beauty of spring around me. We have had some absolutely gorgeous days here since I've been back, I've been sleeping through them. I am not finding any enjoyment in the sunshine, the warmth or the flowers coming up right now. A friend sent me this link to a site for grieving and I have read through it, and have searched through others also. www.grieving.org/page6.html

No comments: