Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Some kind of record??

If you had a vehicle that something or someone had run into 4 ,yes, four times in five years would you think that would be some kind of record? Yes, I'm talking about the Aztec, my 5 year old blue Pontiac Aztec, the same one I bought brand new off the show room floor without one mile on it five years ago. The same one that a deer ran into less than a month later, a huge buck, that deer who had his antlers stuck in the grill and took the grill with him actually. That time I didn't even have the payment book yet. What about a year later to the day when my favorite son in law, Bo, hit another deer with it, while they were home on vacation. Or better yet how about the time in October, 2006 when I was stopped at a red light and someone hit me from behind. I am still seeing the doctors and chiropractor for that one, the car is fine or should I say was fine? Then we come to today, probably the best one yet, the fourth time someone or something runs into the car. Today, again, I am parked, just parked. I am not even in the car thankfully. I am too busy looking for brown clogs to replace my old ones in the shoe store. I come out to find two guys looking at my car and walking away, to an older man sitting in a red pickup truck that is parked close by in front of me actually. Hes writing something and I am not paying attention, I am going to get a haircut. All of a sudden, I open my car door and the two guys start hollering, the old guy gets out of the truck with his note. Come to find out, he is writing the note to me...it says I hit your car while backing up..this is a true story people. Now, to make it better if you know our plaza, there are two lanes of parking , he is in the front one, I am parked behind him and to the right. All he had to do was pull out, no backing up, no turning to the right, just go ahead and to the left..So how does it come about that he backed in to the front drivers side of my car? this is a true story, and I came home to a message already from his insurance company with a claim number. Thankfully, he didn't just take off and leave, alhtough I wonder if he may have if it wasn't for the two men who were there and apparently saw it all.

I came home with much blonder hair than I left with too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when i had the olds, i hit two cars and a telephone pole on slippery roads in two years. im not far behind you! just glad you're still safe through all of it. maybe the car has a curse?