Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER


One of my most vivid Easter memories is from a time long ago. I must have been about 4, and the only one awake early on Easter morning. I remember the Easter Bunny came knocking on our door. I was watching cartoons, it was quiet and everyone but me asleep. I heard that quiet knock on the front door, I peeked out the window and no one there. Then the knock came from the washroom door, I went out to that room and looked. Again, no one there. Back to the living room and again the knock on the door. No one. Back to the other room, No one. Somewhere through here after many, many minutes of this I pulled open the curtains and saw NOTHING! Nothing there, no one there and the knocking stopped. Now, 50 years later this memory still with me and to this day I am almost positive it was the Easter Bunny, well him or my Uncle Rob. I wonder if my mom remembers this? I am still talking about it 50 years later I am sure I must have driven her and dad nuts with it when it happened.
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE.

No comments: